Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1929 Ford Model A Roadster This 1929 Ford Model A Roadster is a very attractive example wearing an older restoration. Green with grey interior and tan soft-top. Highly sought-after and collectible Model A Roadster from the second year for production. Inline 4-cylinder engine with three-speed manual gearbox and four-wheel brakes. Equipped with a rumble seat, running board step plates, and rear-mounted spare tire. The paint and chrome are beginning to show their age at this point with some chips on the fenders and pitting on the headlights. Runs and drives. A very clean and solid example that would make for a lovely weekend driver. Ideal for meets and touring events. A superb value and a wonderful opportunity to own an iconic Model A Roadster. Price: $19,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door