1931 FORD 55B. FRAME OFF RESTORATION. ALL ORIGINAL EXCEPT SPARK PLUGS, ALTERNATOR - 6 VOLT POSITIVE GROUND, FAN BELT AND BATTERY NOT A FORD. UPPER BODY PAINT COPRA DRAB, LOWER BODY CHICLE DRAB, PINSTRIPE PAINT STRAW, WHEELS CREAM. INTERIOR - LE BARON BONNEY. SPLATTER FLOOR MATS. BEST PAINT AVAILABLE WAS USED. TOTALLY IMPRESSED THE CHP INSPECTOR. SHOW QUALITY. MANY MORE ACCESSORIES. PRICE NEGOTIABLE, PLS CALL EITHER 760 247-9389 or 760 220-9026 FOR MORE INFO!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door