200 E Cypress St
This car is in new condition. it runs and drives great. it has a Lincoln 4.6 DOHC fuel injected engine with automatic. The frame is a 95 Mitsubishi pick up with coil overs. 37 Ford headlights and Cadillac tail lights. Rack & pinion steering with front power disc brakes and rear drums. air condition and heat, suicide doors with safety pins, Custom dual exhaust, Chevy rear end with 3:37 posi, Chevy 17 gallon gas tank, Walker radiator, Mustang master cylinder. Trunk is electric. Front opening hood. Power windows, tilt column, the paint is in excellent condition with custom flames, new tires on custom 18' riddler wheels, custom lift off hard top. custom CD stereo. Wild Rod body. must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door