Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1970 Ford F100 Short Bed Truck. V-8 302 Engine, Automatic. Custom sport with original 2 toned new lime factory color. Fresh oil change. Carburetor rebuilt. New gas tank. New fuel filters and new fuel pump. Steering column rebuilt. New steering wheel. New brake shoes. New master cylinder and new wheel cylinders. New radiator hoses. Replaced antifreeze. Needs manifold gasket on the right side. Runs and drive good. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door