My baby. Have owned and pampered for 56 years. Beautiful green 2 door sedan. Older restoration job. A real attention getter. A great look with baby moons and beauty trim rings. Very nice interior. LOOK OUT... Drive train is Chevy 265 cubic V8 with a corvettte intake and dual 4 barrel carbs, and valve covers off of a corvette 283 engine. A real smooth operation. It has a 350 turbo transmission with open drive shaft conversion. Mileage unknown. If you love having people hover around asking about and discussing your sweet ride, then this one is the one you want. $ 29,500. , consider reasonable cash offers. It is in Ottawa Kansas, about 50 miles from Kansas City. It is car show season. You better hurry. Dont miss this one. Call cell phone 785-241-0613
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door