702 N 1st St.
This Beautiful Time Capsule has been well preserved and seeing this gem in person...what a Thrill! 62 years has nothing on this beauty! This 1958 still supports 100 percent of its original interior and looks as good as new except for some thinning of the carpet. Its exterior trim and chrome is also 100 percent original and looks amazing. I was told its exterior white paint was suppose to be all original and wet sanded and buffed by the previous owner but its real hard to prove original paint. Its floors frame and trunk are all original and rust free original metal with its red oxide primer still all on its pans. Its original motor purrs like a kitten and the car runs and drives excellent down the road. Its original 348 4bb engine runs and sounds great with power steering dual exhaust factory Am radio and is riding on a very nice set of American Racing rims with BFG RWL tires. This car does come with its original wheels tires and hubcaps along with its original plastic that covered these beautiful seats for the past 60 years. This 58 is ready to jump in and enjoy and will bring home a trophy at your next classic car event! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door