Classic Car Deals
1974 Triumph Spitfire .Get ready for warmer weather in this fun little roadster. Good driver with unique red on black interior and classic wire wheels. Original paint is in good condition with some minor imperfections. Shows well from 10 feet away. Comes with convertible soft top and tonneau cover if you want to remove the soft top. Only mechanical issue is some play in the shifter which is a common issue on these cars, I purchased the replacement plastic bushing kit to fix it a while back but haven\'t installed. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door