AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1978 Chevrolet El Camino (Lexington, KY) $22,500 obo You are not looking at grandpa's old beat up El Camino, This vehicle is drop dead gorgeous inside and out. The custom tangerine exterior absolutely pops in the sun and it flows beautifully inside to a grey tweed interior that aims to please. Powered by a beefed up 350cu v8 and a Turbo 350 the actual mileage of the vehicle is 63k however the engine and trans were more recent upgrades, meaning you can rest assured knowing you'll have the same power and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to. P/l with door poppers, P/seats, P/s, P/b, A/c, I-ROC ground effects, air shocks, Louvered tailgate, Corvette ZR-1 Tail lights-roll pan, Oak-stainless bed, tons of chrome, orange tint & metal flake trim, as well as a custom sound system with Am/fm, Cd and dvd. Performance upgrades include but are not limited to a 4bbl Edelbrock carb, Luntai cam, Hedman ceramic coated headers, dual Flowmaster exhaust and a posi rear with 3.73 gears. This is a show and go type of vehicle and it is extremely reliable, The tires are in excellent shape and they are wrapped around chrome American Racing wheels. Overall, you are getting an extremely clean 78 from inside to out and from front to back. Please call for more information regarding the customization. The El Camino shows no sign of rust and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. You can reach our friend Karl at 859-269-4167
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door