3071 Poplar Grove Road
This beautiful 1974 triumph TR6 presents itself in a great color combo and technically in fantastic shape. It was restored a couple of years ago the invoices show that the former owner spent over $40,000 on the restoration. The paint is in very good shape and looks clean, there are just minor spots where you see little imperfections.The TR6 runs and drives well and was recently serviced in our shop.
This beauty is ready for the summer so come and check it out in our showroom!
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door