1970 Buick Gran Sport GS455 Convertible 3spd Hurst. If you are a muscle car guy, then you know that this car is very rare and bad ass. Car is a solid 2+. I don't care for trailer queens and take her out for a ride at least once a week. Turns heads everywhere and runs incredibly strong. The car is burnished saddle with like interior and a sandalwood convertible top. I understand that it is 1 of only 18 GS455's that had the 3 speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. Very clean numbers matching engine, transmission, carburetor and rear end. I have the original owner's manual, protect-o-plate, vehicle warranty, laminated window stickers, GS Historical docs and title history. All bright work is in great shape. I have original Buick 14x7 rims with the Goodyear G70 tires in great condition. I currently am running the 15x8 torque thrusters with radial tires. New 2 1/2 Flowmaster Series 40 exhaust makes her sound mean. There is no A/C and manual steering can be easily changed to power steering.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door