Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Limited Production 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 Targa: Matching NumbersThis 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 Targa is an excellent matching numbers example and one of just 246 Carrera Targas produced for the U.S. market in 1974. This incredibly rare and sought-after model comes finished in white with black interior and accompanied by its factory owners manual. This car runs and drives great and shows very nicely. It's also very clean, straight, and solid overall. Model year 1974 was also the first year of the 2.7-liter engine based on the 7R engine block. It was a direct carryover from its European counterpart the legendary 2.7 Carrera RS, making this car a must have for any Porsche enthusiast or collector. *One of just 246 Carrera Targas produced for the U.S. market in 1974*Matching numbers example *Accompanied by factory owners manual *A limited production 911
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door