East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#134 1971 Chevrolet Nova
Painted a beautiful Black with white Yenko stripes. The drivers side mirror, door handles, front & rear bumpers, tail lights and trim, rear moldings, grill and head light trim, hood scoops, emblem are all like new. The window trim is good. The side marker lights are like new. SS Rims center cap and trim rings with BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires. Rubber and felt like new. Traction bars, front to rear tied together. Looks good.
The interior is all black and vinyl and new. Bucket seats with SYC on headrest, padded dash, door panels with wood grain inserts, arm rest, door handle, window cranks, carpet, seat belts, door sill plates, kick panels, head liner, sun visors, package tray, back seat, back side panels, carpet, rubber Chevrolet logo white floor mats. Custom silver dash cluster with Dolphin white face gauges and Tach, all are like new. Automatic on column with Grant steering wheel, new trunk mat, car cover. Looks new inside.
Powered by a 396 engine with a 400 Turbo transmission. Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb and air cleaner, aluminum valve covers with Yenko emblems, HPC headers, MSD ignition, chrome oil filler tube and stick. Chrome fuel pump, new windshield washer tank, newer hoses and belt, aluminum fan cover, new under hood insulation, 10-bolt rear end. New gas tank, new dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door