This is a remarkable and fun driving "Big Healey". Engine runs beautifully. All original except solid state fuel pump instead of points. 4 speed manual shift with electronic overdrive at the flip of a toggle switch.
Removable "Rag top", frame and side curtains(windows)in very good condition. Front bumper and plate not installed, but are included.
Speedometer/odometer have been rebuilt, so mileage is not true.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door