MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Stock #233) •6.6 Litre 403 cubic inch V8 •Numbers Matching Y84 •Starlight Black 19B •True Original Black SE car •Van Nuys California built •Power Steering •WS6 Package •4 Wheel Power disc brakes Sold new at Harry’s Pontiac Company in Asheville, NC One family owned North Carolina car prior to me 51,604 actual miles as of this last update 2nd owner just finished doing the car event Cruising The Coast in the Biloxi Mississippi area. The car did awesome, probably drove it a couple hundred miles along the Mississippi Coast Line to the various events, cruising in traffic with COLD AIR and no overheating issues. Loaded Special Edition WS6 Y84 SE full package, which a lot of people refer to as The Bandit Edition, of which this is the real deal, with an original black, special edition, gold bird, stripes, and dash accents including T Tops. •T Top hatch roof •Deluxe interior - custom velour - •all original •Factory airTilt, cruise •Build sheet •Dealer invoice •PHS documentation package •Window sticker • One repaint, mostly original except for the repaint and a period correct AM FM Kraco radio, that just works ok. Factory 15x8 wheels refinished and polishedBFG TA radials 225-70-15 Dual Flowmaster exhaust, sounds great. Dome light, air, heater, dash lights, side marker lights, back up lights all work great! If you have seen the car in person at a show, since I have put new side glass in it, fits awesome! Fixed the squeeking AC belt, new headlights, dome light, cast alternator and brake booster. Replaced the lower dash ducts, so the air work great out all of the vents now. Its very nice and a great car! WE FINANCE AND DELIVER
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door