702 N 1st St.
This 1963 1/2 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback is a super sweet looking and driving classic. Its powered by a big block 460 V8 engine and is backed up by a C6 Automatic Transmission. It comes equipped with dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of painted style steal rims with a great stance. Its a super solid original rust free New Mexico car underneath and has nice paint and a fresh red interior. This is a cool old ford that is ready to take to a cruise! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door