Location: Wrentham, Massachusetts 02093
VIN #: 2G3GR47Y9G2315315
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2- Dr Hardtop, Maroon, 54,940 Original Miles, 5.0 V8, All Power, ( Hand Seats, Hand Crank Windows ) Cruise, Tilt Steering, AC, Etc. 2nd Owner. I Never Registered This Car. 1st Owner Was An Older Woman From R. I. &The Last Time That She Registered It Was In 2000. (Check The Date Of The Picture Of The Sticker On The Windshield) . I Bought This Car For My Daughter, Who Had Simultaneously Bought Her Own. I Put In A New Gas Tank, New Brake Lines, Etc., Removed And Categorized The Chrome In Preparation For Some Bodywork, Paint And A New Vinyl Roof. This Cosmetic Work Still Needs To Be Done. I Have All The Chrome And 3 Extra Good Doors. ( If You Repaired The Doors That Are On The Car, You Could Sell The 3 Extra Doors For $300 - $500 Each ) New Sears Gold Heavy Duty Die Hard Battery June 2020. This Is A Good, Solid, Strong And Driveable Car. I Am Busy With Business And Trying To Complete Other Projects. I Do Not Have The Time To Finish And Enjoy It. The Car Can Be Seen Anytime. This Car Is Located In Wrentham, Massachusetts 02093, Which Is Approximately 26 Miles South Of Boston, Massachusetts &10 Miles North Of Woonsocket Rhode Island. You May Respond To This Ad. People Have Responded To This Ad This Ad Doesn't Always Let Me To Respond To Them, So Please Send Your Interest & Responses Directly To Text 508-726-9468 Thank You.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door