VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
These rare little cars built in France from 1922-1926. First productions were only offered in yellow. It is largely regarded as the car that put France on wheels. This little Boattail is packed with charisma and charm. The yellow body is delightfully cheerful and characteristic of the working man's car. Powered by 4 cylinder engine with 3-speed manual transmission - top speed 37 mph. Ceased production in 1926 in spite of a reputation for being a robust, durable, efficient car that fit in the budget of the working man. This one appears to be est. 15-year-old restoration, clad in yellow and black. Paint very presentable as well as the interior. Little Boattail and a rare car. A great attention piece to complete any serious collection. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
2 Wheel Drum Brakes
"Duck Tail" Coachwork
Black Leather Interior
Steel Disc Wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door