Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1967 Chevrolet Chevy ll Nova SS. Powered by a 383 Stroker motor with a Muncie 4-speed manual transmission. - 383/450 HP stroker small block V-8- Painless wiring harness from front to back- American Racing Wheels - Front/rear suspension installed within the last 3 years- Fresh oil and fluids all changed within the last 3 months- Power Brakes- Power Steering- AutoMeter gauges- Garage kept- Black vinyl interior For more information or to schedule a viewing contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door