Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this beautiful 1959 Edsel Villager Wagon in beautiful yellow over tan interior. This is one rare car and with only 5687 built in 1959 to find a true rust free car is tough. This car has been restored to original condition and runs and drives like a dream. V-8 engine with a 3 speed automatic transmission, great chrome, awesome interior, this car is ready to go. Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers.. 623-582-4567 602-513-3298 text
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door