1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1957 CHEVY BEL AIR WAGON IN A BEAUTIFUL COLOR OF DUSK PEAR WITH A WHITE ROOF. . , BLACK AND WHITE ORIGINAL INTERIOR IN GREAT SHAPE. . . . . 283 V-8 ENGINE 4 BRL CARB. . . DUAL EXHAUST. . . . LOADED WITH OPTIONS. AUTO TRANS. . . . POWER STEERING. . . . UPDATED DISC BRAKES. . . . AIR CONDITIONING. . . . POWER WINDOWS. . .. . . .CAP OVER WINDSHILD. . . .SKIRTS. . . . WIRE WHEELS. . . . VERY GOOD STAINLESS AND CHROME BUMPERS. . . .SOLID BOTTOM. . . . RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. . . .WE OFFER WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT AND COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS. . .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door