NEW ARRIVAL-KING OF THE HILL
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS PRO TOURING
Sleeper Pro Charged!
Custom Build by owner of restoration shop
Hugger Orange Professional paint work over $15,000
Body is a straight as can be on the 69
Excellent Chrome and exterior all around
Camaro has all comfort features
Custom built LS3 with added power with DS-1 Pro Charger, Dougs headers-This is not bolt on build- Its all a custom build
Power steering-4 Wheel disc brakes-power windows
Vintage air fronter engine drive system cold air conditioning hidden below
All Detroit Speed Full suspension kit installed
Coil overs on all 4 corners installed
Ford 9" rear end mosier axels with 3:70 gear
ratio with posi-5 Speed GM TKO 600-Dewitt Aluminum radiator
Transmission, installed for long touring-Spectra premuim fuel system-Stainless Steel x pipe exhaust system. Clean
and Vintage Interior thru out the cockpit
American auto wire harness-Detroit Speed windshield wiper system Infamous Houndstooth Interior kit
Factory Center console with Shifter and
Power window switches installed in center
console Factory Gauges all function as they should
odometer reads 8433 Miles since full rebuild
Tilt wheel with 3 spoke steering wheel
Factory AM radio currently but we are installing Bluetooth
Like new door panels along with dash pad
Underneath Floor pans are excellent
Trunk is solid- I just installed the Alien Trunk kit
FINANCING AND DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE
CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME TO 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door