1967 Pontiac GTO convertible, regimental red, black top and interior, original 4 speed transmission and 400 cid 4 bbl engine. Older professional restoration showing very little wear, 15" rally 1 wheels, documentation and restoration receipts, owners manual and shop manual, car cover. Currently with 60,670 miles, this car needs nothing but a new home. Runs great, fly in and have a ball driving it home. Additional information and pictures email me ([email protected]) or call 518-762-8809 or 518-332-3498, if no answer, please leave contact info and I will call you back.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door