Powered by an "A-Code" 302 ci 4 bbl V8 - Edelbrock carb w/ electric choke
4-speed manual transmission
Recent frame-off restoration to "GT" specs w/ 140mph dash
Finished in turquoise
Bucket seats w/ Pony upgraded Interior
All new Black interior, vinyl seats, carpet, headliner, and door panels
Magnum 500 wheels w/ white wall radial tires
Tilt steering column
Champion Aluminum radiator upgrade
All new chrome
New weather stripping
Front disc brakes
New steering and suspension
Dual exhaust with correct "Trumpet Tips"
Correct 'GT' fog lamps
Third brake light and rear speakers added
Trunk mat - no spare
Very nicely restored "A-Code" Mustang with a 4 speed manual transmission. Gauges all work but gas gauge inop. Runs and drives great. Chrome and trim excellent, engine chrome dress up kit form Drake Scott.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door