20950 Rogers Drive
Nothing screams 50s quite like a bright red '57 Chevy Convertible. Whether it's the iconic rear fins or the gold "V" on the nose, there is no mistaking a 1957 Bel Air. This 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air has a smooth running and correct 283 Cubic Inch 8 Cylinder engine with a Single 4 Barrel Carburetor under the hood. The Powerglide Automatic Transmission makes this Bel Air a joy to drive. This 57 Chevy sits on 4 whitewall radial tires with period correct spinner hubcaps. A spare tire is also included with this Chevy and is housed in the rear-mounted color matched Continental Kit. The red exterior paint on this Chevrolet, along with the chrome and brightwork, are in excellent shape. The Red and Silver Vinyl Bench Seat interior also presents well and appears to have been recently restored. The dash, visors, and steering wheel are also in excellent condition. This 1957 Chevrolet Convertible has a number of desirable options including dual side mirrors, dual exhaust, dual antennas, factory AM radio, and factory electric clock. The white vinyl convertible power top goes up and down with the push of a button. If you're looking to add an icon to your collection, this 1957 Bel Air Convertible is the car for you!
*283 CID V8
*Single 4 Barrel
*Whitewall Radial Tires
*Red/Silver Vinyl Bench Seats
*Power White Convertible Top
*Dual Side Mirrors
*Odometer reads: 36,490 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 Pontiac Catalina
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
1962 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Convertible
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible
1951 Chrysler Imperial Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door