Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee is a nut and bolt rotisserie restoration, sheer perfection built re-creation, and is equipped with a Built 440 Big Block with 4-speed manual transmission, which sure beats its small block original motor and has the growl to prove it. All new paint with new vinyl top and correct stunning white interior. This is a show quality fit and finish build with all new wiring, new gauges, power brakes, disc up front, and power steering for ease of handling wherever you want to take her out and show her off. This car is from a pampered Southern California collection ready to be loved by a new owner. Offered at $55,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1929 Ford 2 Door Sedan All Steel Excellent
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
2010Chevy Camaro Indy Pace Car Fully Doc 5200 Mi
1947 GMC COE Fresh Built Beast 454 Big Block
Orange , CA
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Post LS3 430HP Art Morrison CHassis
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door