Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
VEHICLE OPTIONS: -RARE REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER -PREVIOUSLY OWNED BY ALAN JACKSON -DELUXE INTERIOR -POWER STEERING -POWER BRAKES -FRONT DISC BRAKES -DUAL EXHAUST -DECKLID SPOILER -CENTER CONSOLE -AIR CONDITIONING -WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL -TILT STEERING COLUMN -POWER WINDOWS -POWER CONVERTIBLE TOP -HURST SHIFTER -HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHTS -FRONT SPOILER -FACTORY SPACE SAVER SPARE -FACTORY AMFM RADIO -COWL INDUCTION HOOD -CONSOLE GAUGES -CHEVROLET RALLY WHEELS -BELIEVED TO BE ACTUAL MILES -ALUMINUM FINNED CORVETTE VALVE COVERS
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door