702 N 1st St.
Just out of a private collection for the last decade and now ready for your garage is this sharp 1965 Dodge Coronet powered by its rebuilt 383 4bb V8 engine backed up by its rebuilt 4 speed transmission and is mated to its sure grip 391 posi trac rear end. It comes equipped with dual exhaust Hurst shifter remote mirror sun pro tach and is riding on a new set of American Racing Chrome rims with Cooper RWL tires. Its black exterior paint is older but is laid out over a very solid and straight body. Its bumpers have been replaced and look great with its other original trim being in good condition. It runs and drives down the road great with a lot of power! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door