Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: 80-85 305ci V8 Transmission: TH 350 Automatic
Mileage: 27519 Believed Original Miles VIN: A56N143798
Exterior Color: Black with White Top Interior Color: Black with White Trim
AM/FM/CD Stereo Radio Aftermarket Gauges
Tilt Power Steering Power Brakes
Headers and Dual Exhaust
Masterpiece has to offer this classic 1956 Chevrolet 150. Only about 75,000 were ever manufactured by Chevy and subtracting for in office/corporation cars and fleet cars, it is likely that less than 50,000 were sold to the public. Given that is now 62 years later, it is also likely that only about 10% are around these days. Our 1956 Chevy 150 has a number of aftermarket upgrades including an 80-85 305ci V8 matched to the TH-350 automatic transmission, tilt power steering, headers flowing into dual exhaust, 4-barrel carb, AM/FM/CD stereo system, and power brakes make this a comfortable and great daily driver. Your chance to drive at great value. This 56 Chevy, unlike today''s models will appreciate over time. A sound investment and you get to cruise around in it.
Call or email today with any questions!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door