Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
The 1970 Volkswagen Karmann-Ghia is a stylish, affordable collector's car that's inexpensive to buy, run and maintain.
The combination of almost voluptuous Italian styling, solid construction and durable components from the rear-engine Volkswagen Beetle gave the Karmann-Ghia a "winning" combination !!..
This fine example of the 1970 model year has been fully restored, and also upgraded. It is currently in showroom condition inside and out. The following work has been done to the car in the resto process and truly makes this beauty a car you can enjoy in town
or on interstate cruise up the coast !!..
High performance 2100 c.c. engine w/ performance fuel injection
4spd. manual transmission
Air conditioning !!..
LED headlights ( w/ original glass)
High Amp. battery (almost new)
Retro Bluetooth radio w/ amp / subwoofer (sounds amazing)
Disc brakes (4 wheel)
Performance shocks (new)
Newer radial tires
Performance gauges (r.p.m. oil press,oil temp)
Performance machined stick shift
new fuel tank
And much, much more !!..
Contact us @ (941) 355-1955 till 9:00 pm for more details on this beauty and *financing options * w.a.c.
In addition we can assist getting quotes w/ open / enclosed shipping, also international shipping quotes worldwide.
Offered by the #1 name in quality classic vehicles around !!.. "Classic Cars Of Sarasota" of course !!..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door