200 E Cypress St
GM performance LS9 Crate engine Delco PF2 oil filter Tremec T56 6 speed Transmission Mccloud hydraulic clutch Street & performance serpentine pulley system for LS9 magnuson intercooler and pump custom coated headers custom made exhaust system using spin tech componets DC power high amp alternator K&N air filter Vintage air condition Morrison enterprises aftermarket chassis wilwood four wheel disc brakes Strange rear differential with 35 spline axles and lenco locker type posi traction One off billet knock off wheels front wheel 19x8 rear wheels 20x12 nitto invo tires 245/35/19 front 305/25/20 rear one off custom side body trim nickel plated nickel plated moldings ididit tilt column custom Kindig door handles classic instruments gauges LED custom headlamps park lamps and tail lamps billet hood and trunk hindges rain gear wiper system specialty power windows one piece door glass 3 point seat belts Lexus power bucket seats complete custom interior featuring leather and suede custom center console with integrated electronics JVC stereo Infinity speakers rockford fosgate amps dual high capacity batteries billet specialties steering wheel and hub assembly power door locks body mods smoothed drip rails re shaped doors custom inner fenders custom core support custom engine cover smoothed and custom firewall custom built rear electric lift up spoiler custom bumpers custom made park and tail lamp housings custom remote opening gas door One of a kind car
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door