Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this very rare 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA Convertible... This car is equipped with a freshly built 462ci 428 stroker motor, Edelbrock heads, All built by Modern Motor Works in Glendale Az. Tremec TKO 5-Speed, FITECH EFI, Full length headers, 3 Exhaust, Wilwood disc up front & drum in the rear, VariShock adjustable coil over system, Borgeson power steering box, And more..!! This is a very rare opportunity to own a true "S" code car so don't let it slip away..!! Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door