American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1967 FORD LTD C-746 This 1967 Ford LTD hardtop with formal roofline is incredibly original, no body damage, original interior, original engine compartment and all original driveline. All chrome bumpers and brightwork trims are in pristine original condition. All glass is in clear condition. -Believed to be 34,049 original miles. -390ci V-8 (6.4L) Engine. -Newer 4bbl Holley carb w/Edelbrock air cleaner. -Automatic Transmission. -Air Conditioning. -Very original. -Original paint - Pebble Beige. -Original vinyl top White. -Original cloth interior Parchment. -Original pristine headliner. -Original remote driver mirror. -Original factory chrome deluxe wheels. -Original jack. -Includes spare tire. -Highly optioned! -Center floor mounted custom console with aftermarket Kenwood DDX573BH stereo/AM/FM/CD w/auxiliary rear tray speakers. -Reliable well maintained and pampered everyday driver. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door