American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1988 PONTIAC FIERO LAMBORGHINI REPLICA STK #: 1319 Artero Body Kit w/ Rear Wing Mid-Engine 2.8L V-6 Engine Rear Wheel Drive Odometer shows under 3,500 miles Automatic Transmission Red Exterior Paint Gray Leather Interior w/ Gray Carpet Leather Wrapped 3-Spoke Steering Wheel Tinted Windows Air Conditioning AM/FM/Cassette Player Gauges include: 180 MPH Speedometer, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, Fuel, Battery, and Oil Pressure. Cruise Control Falken Front Tires Futura GTX Super Sport Rear Tires Polished Aluminum Wheels Fog Lights Dual Exhaust Front storage compartment includes compact spare wheel, tire change tools, and fluid reservoirs. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door