3071 Poplar Grove Road
The 560SL is one of those cars that really looks good in white. Its burgundy interior truly compliments the white exterior. This is a rare color combination. Blue and black were by far more common combinations with the white.
The previous owner of this car owned an automotive parts business and was constantly buying presents for his Mercedes to keep it in excellent condition. It has been well maintained and the pre owner spent more than $6,000 to keep it in original specifications, and over the last few years the entire front suspension has been rebuilt as well as new shock absorbers, brakes, tyres, exhaust, timing chain, new soft top and more.
The interior is very nice, clean, original and even sports the original Becker radio. While the dash is not completely crack-free the few cracks which are present are only an inch long or less.It runs fantastic with good power, the transmission shift fine and of course this Mercedes comes with the factory hard top also.
For our customers who appreciate the asthetics of the smaller European market bumpers or one piece glass headlamp lenses we have just what you need! For an additional fee Vintage Planet can install new bumper assemblies front and rear and European one piece glass headlamps. Please call for pricing and option.
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door