GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible for your consideration. This stunning beauty is finished in Daytona Blue exterior paint and Blue vinyl interior. This Corvette is exceptionally clean and has been fully rotisserie restored. This Vet is a true, all original, numbers matching, low mile car. Powering this Chevy is a 327/375 HP V8 (Rochester fuel-injected) paired to a 4-speed Muncie transmission. If you're searching for a turn-key C2 that's done right from top to bottom... this is the one for you. In '64, there were 22,229 total units produced, 13,925 were convertible, 1,325 with the 327ci & fuel injection, 806 with knockoffs, making this vehicle 1 of 32 with these options. Call or email us today for more information!
The Corvette launched its 2nd generation with the birth of the Stingray with a complete redesign barely resembling its predecessors. The Stingray was lighter, had independent suspension, and was aerodynamically tested. The only American cars that could produce similar speed were large, heavy Super Stock optioned Mopars and Super Duty Pontiacs. For the first time, the United States had mass-produced a true all-around sports car.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door