Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
NEW ARRIVAL CALL FOR DETAILS 319-366-7600 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible. The Chevelle was the perfect car at the perfect time for Chevy and its styling and size really struck a chord in the market for 1966 . Since the Chevelle SS had become an instant legend, and still is today, the little brother Chevelle Malibu was a great alternative. Still being a stylish and a capable performer in its own right. We are offering this nicely restored frame off convertible with a great look for sale at considerably less than a comparable real SS convertible would cost. With a 283 and automatic with cold after market air conditioning, power steering, power front disc brakes and vinyl top in white, this slick red interior beauty is ready to enjoy today. Features, Smooth, detailed 283 CID V8 automatic Transmission with column shifter. Aftermarket In Dash AM-FM stereo Radio. Finished in Mirror Gloss Ermine White. Underside is also white. Correct Red Bench seat interior this one comes with a white vinyl top with clear rear window. Nice show Chrome and Stainless trim throughout. Nicely detailed stock appearing engine bay including updated aluminum radiator. Factory Optional Power Steering with excellent 2 spoke steering wheel. Power Front disc Brakes with rear drum. Nicely Detailed trunk with mat and spare. Safety Guard Padded Dash and Sunvisors and Color Keyed Seat Belts Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Bowtie Chrome Tips. Newer Radial Tires with Excellent 5 spoke Riddler alloy wheels. A great top down cruiser!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door