1980 Pontiac Trans AM Turbo T/A, SE with t tops,pwr windows,cruise control,posi. Factory black car with original Window Sticker.. Outside body and trunk pan is rustfree,but it has small ding/dents. Floor had a few small rust spots, but have been patched welded. Car doesnt run. New timing chain has been installed but rest of parts need reinstalling. Interior is out of car and they need recovering. Have new dash cap for car, New lug nuts, hood release cable,etc.... This would be a great car to restore.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door