It's mostly all original wood, body-off restoration in 2002, powder-coated TCI frame, front & rear stabilizers, Mustang II front disc brakes, Ford 9” posi rear end w/370:1 gears, Chev 350, 340HP, GM 700R4 w/overdrive, Vintage Air, cruise control, Glide Engineering seats, professionally built, 32,000 miles since restoration. Will send emails of build, parts. Etc.. $97,000.
Email or call: [email protected] or Call 650 995-6677.
Additional Information: Can send 6 emails with pics of before, after and information of all parts used. Its a proven driver.
Condition: Excellent Condition
Location: Redwood City, CA 94065
Price reduced to $87,000 11/30/22
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door