AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Dodge Demon (Staten Island, NY) $24,900 obo You are looking at one of the finest Demons we have ever come across. Less than 80k of these were made in 1971 compared to the 281k dusters. The blue exterior appears to be in great condition as is the black bucket seat interior. Powered by a beefed up 360cu v8 crate engine and an automatic transmission, there is only 4,200 miles on the drive-train. Performance modifications include a brand new 4bbl Holley carb, Shorty headers, Performance cam, new exhaust, Aluminum radiator with an electric fan, new fuel pump, new alternator, Hurst shifter, Posi rear, new leaf springs, new wiring, new carpeting, new ball joints,and front disk brakes. Additional features include P/s, P/b, Am/Fm with subwoofers, amplifier, and tweeters, custom dash,as well as new Bf goodrich tires on Crager wheels. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept. and you wouldn't believe how clean it is underneath. the vehicle is in excellent condition from front to back, inside and out. all records and receipts are available upon request. Give our friend bobby a call at 718-702-0187
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door