3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1964 Studebaker Daytona Convertible Original documentation consisting of the owner protector service booklet indicating the Studebaker was sold new to Beverly Grenz and Nina Dietch back on July 25, 1964. As well as an accessory booklet original owners manual a somewhat original Picture of the Studebaker and some more artifacts. With a total production of only 647 Studebaker Daytona convertibles produced in 1964 to say this car is rare would be an understatement. This is a dry Arizona car, that's absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. Would you find one nicer anywhere highly doubt it. Powered by the 259 CI V8 engine paired with an automatic transmission along with power steering, power brakes, radio and heater as well. The power convertible top is very nice and functioning as it should. New styled wheels and tires, new exhaust and muffler, this is a turnkey car ready to be shown or just driven and enjoyed.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door