Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
The BEST of the BEST for those who want a real numbers matching "brass hat" full optioned frame off powder coated nut and bolt restoration with 7 test miles. nothing overlooked just finished a 3 year compressive restoration well beyond industry standards this is a concourse professional detail for the most demanding of buyers.
Number matching 327-350hp L79 engine
4 speed numbers matching transmission
Power disc brakes ( factory )
factory side exhaust
REAL KH knock off wheels
back up lamps
working original am-fm radio
original seat belts
factory original leather interior
correct bias tires
original jack-hammer and tool
NCRS shipping report
Original owner manual
Original fiberglass body ( no panels replaced ). all bonding strips and lips perfect. everything correct including manifolds, carb , ignition shielding. EVERYTHING works even the clock
Please call us at 941-966-1977 or
941-355-1955 for a complete full description of this highly sought after 1965 L79 Corvette
We can ship this car door to door and financing is available on our website www.cleanclassiccars.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door