VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This truck all hand built and inspired by the "Greatest Show on Earth"; scaled from vintage photos. This one is 1 of 3 custom built by Billy's Big Boys Garage - a division of Volo Classic Cars - Volo Auto Museum. 4 Artisans completely hand crafted this stunning work of art on a 1914 Ford Model T restored chassis. All paint mirror finish black with black steel fenders - hand painted and striped with 23 karat gold leaf and all edges accented in quarter oval brass and flatstock buffed and polished trim. Top is black leatherette - seats are red leatherette. Truck is loaded with est. 85 # finished brass. At the turn of the last century the Circus was the epitome of entertainment with death defying acts. All long before the TV and electronic social media. The circus was the big show in town. The circus truck is guaranteed to be a show stopping tribute history that will be the focal point of any class collection - museum or on parade. This little truck originally driven in the "Circus is in town parade" by the ring master of the Greatest Show on Earth. Hand built in the USA.
Brass Radiator (Buffed - Polished - Seal Coated)
Brass Bull Horn
All Quarter Oval Brass Trim - Finished Edges
All White Clincher Tires - On Natural Wood Wheels
Hand Painted Gold Leaf - Entire Body
Circus Oval Windows - 1" Brass Coated Bars
Rear Brass Bars on Custom Door - Lock and Key
Siberian Tiger - Lyon and Cub (Stuffed)
All Wood Gold Sconces
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door