454 cu." Chevy Engine includes NEW:
Dual Edelbrock 4 bbl. Carbs (Thunder Series 500 CFM); Edelbrock Dual Quad Intake Manifold; Chrome Water Pump; AFCO Aluminum Radiator w/3100 CFM Electric Fan; Aluminum Valve Covers.
Additionally, the Car has NEW:
Front & Rear Mickey Thompson Tires; Centerline Wheels(15"); Roll Bar; Moon Half-Sweep Tach; Banjo Style Steering Wheel; Upholstery & Carpet.
The Rear End is JAGUAR; Ceramic Coated Exhaust/Headers; Turbo 400 Transmission; All Disc Brakes; Electric Fuel Pump.
Less than 599 mi. since rebuild
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door