A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1956 Ford F100 Pick Up For Sale $5,000
3- '56 F100 Projects in need of full restoration
'56 F100 light blue w/black front fenders rear fenders in bed no passenger side door no hood no engine or tranny $5,000
'55 F100 $5,000
2-'56 F100 in pieces 1 chassis with Corvette rearend and Camaro front clip disc brakes 2 cabs one is chopped-2 beds-2 hoods-all I believe all fenders and doors are there call to discuss price
Options to consider--buy 2 to build one truck or buy 2 and build a 4 door truck
We do not sell parts-we only sell complete truck or what is left of it
"NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON THIS TRUCK"
You can also update the chassis with a code504 Chassis Swap Kit click link for more info http://www.code504.com/1953-1956-ford-short-box-s-10-conversion-kit/
You will also need a standard Short Bed S-10 108" wheelbase chassis which Ken has for sale
Private Property shown by appointment only.
Call or text Ken at 817-229-1014 for more info.
If no answer call or text Gary at 972-935-1660 [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford Deluxe
1960 Cadillac 60 Special Fleetwood
1959 Chevrolet Spartan 80 Truck
1953 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
1969 Ford Torino GT
1960 Buick 4 Door Hardtop Flat Top
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door