PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod Roadster for Sale. Fast Fuel Injected ZZ502 crate engine, builders stated the engine produces 522 horsepower, stainless steel works headers, side exhaust, Dougs electronic cutouts, TKO 600 5 speed manual transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, 3.55 posi rear, tubular front control arms, 1” sway bar, Van Steel rear suspension, adjustable coil over shocks on all 4 corners, Steeroids rack and pinion power steering, Ididit tilt steering column, 17” aluminum Cragar SS Wheels, PPG Candy Apple Red paint, Stinger Hood with painted on stripe package, driver's chrome sport mirror, black convertible top, updated high back bucket seats, wood trim steering wheel, upgraded AM/FM radio, Magazine Car. Come in and check out this BEAUTIFUL Corvette! You won't want to leave without it. This Vette is absolutely AMAZING!
Call us today for all the details. We can assist with obtaining financing and shipping for your new ride.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop
1968 Ford Mustang GT500 KR, Marti Report, A/C
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
2021 Ram TRX Crew Cab Super Truck 41 miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door