Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Gorgeous 1969 Maserati Ghibli 4.7 Coupe: 5-Speed with Matching NumbersThis 1969 Maserati Ghibli 4.7 Coupe is a stunning original matching numbers example just out of loving ownership. Red with blackleather interior. This Ghibli starts right up and drives excellent. A very clean car all around with a nice and straight body and solid undercarriage. Very nice paint and chrome. Mechanically strong and sounds great. Giorgio Giugiaro penned the spectacular Ghibli that debuted at the 1966 Turin Auto Show. The wedge shape and dynamic stance make for a car that is still thought by most to be the most beautiful post-war Maserati. Under the hood is a 4.7 liter DOHC V8 with four Webers stacked atop. The Ghibli was instantly the object of lust for enthusiasts. This breathtaking and highly collectable exotic is not to be missed.Matching numbersZF five-speed manual gearboxOne of just 779 examples built between 1967 and 1972Price: $167,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door