Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this absolutely amazing 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Post Car. This unbelievable resto-mod was given a complete rotisserie restoration and no expense was spared ! Every nut, bolt, & piece on this car was polished, painted, or chromed ! Equipped with a GM Crate ZZ4 engine, 4L60 Automatic Transmission, Holley 600 Carburetor, Vintage Air, Hooker Headers W/ Jet Coating, Rack & Pinion, Budnik Wheels W/ GoodYear Tires, Air Ride Technologies Shockwave", Tru Trac Serpentine Belt by Billit Specialties, ididit Steering Column, Energy Suspension Bushings, Willwood Power Brakes, Aluminum Driveshaft, Lokar Shifter, E-Stopp E-Brake, Eddie Motorsports Hood Hinges, Dakota Digital Gauges, Nu-Relics Power Windows, Ron Francis Wiring, Custom Auto Sound, AND MORE..!! This is a rear opportunity to buy a car like this for a fraction of what it cost to build it.. Call anytime with any questions or offers..!! 623-582-4567"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door