Classic Car Deals
1972 PINZGAUER 710 M 4X4 I have owned around 12 of these over the years, and have a deep respect for them. If I had to take supplies, or a crew of men up a mountain in harsh weather, Id choose a PINZ over a Humvee or Jeep any day. They are very reliable, and extremely capable on and off road. This particular unit is a really good one. It starts fast and runs good. The body is very nice with NO rust threw anywhere!!! All the lights, wipers, turn signals and horn work. Even the windshield water squirter works! The truck has a factory red flashing beacon on topI havent seen that on another. The truck has an upgraded Protronix ignition and good tires and brakes. The clutch is strong. Each PINZ I have owned always has some drive-train noise at road operation, not this oneits quiet. The top seems good but the plastic widows need replacing. The flat glass windshield has a hit, but an easy fix. The five speed transmission shifts very nicely and the locking differentials work. Go research these trucks if youre not familiar. You WILL become a fan. The truck comes with a clear title in my name. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door