MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet Corvette (Stock #295) Gentlemen, I have a gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and it's correct Monza red color code and black interior, fully restored From the bottom all the way to the top, this is truly a gorgeous gorgeous car, carburetor, intake, heads, block, transmission, rear end, all original to this car and it is numbers matching,Truly a collectible vehicle. •Correct Monza Red paint (974) •L46 350 V8 350HP matching engine •4 Speed manual Transmission •Matching rear end as well •Gorgous Black leather interior •Protectoplate on Hand -Original Manual from 1969 •Factory Smog pump •Underneath Restored and detailed So there you have it, Totally restored four years ago, with less than 5000 miles, current odometer shows 94,500 miles. If you've been looking for a gorgeous numbers matching Corvette investment grade, Then....this is it Check out over 50 pics and video! •100% Financing is available •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door