1963 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible1963 was the first year for the 2nd generation Chevrolet Corvette and this is your chance to own a Riverside Red C2 Sting Ray Convertible! This hotrod Corvette is powered by a fresh 355ci V8 and a 4-speed manual transmission. The original body is pin straight with great paint and a new soft top. Factory correct body side gills, 15-inch steel wheels and skinny white walls complete the exterior look. The interior has original seats, door panels and dash along with a new carpet and a set of Corvette floor mats. The car is turn-key ready to roll. Ext./Int. Color: Riverside red / Black Miles: 8,722 (undocumented) 355ci Small Block Chevy V8 (4 bolt main / roller rockers) Muncie M22 4 Speed manual transmission Steel crank Forged pistons Edelbrock Aluminum heads Aluminum intake manifold 2 aEUR" Four BBL carburetors MSD Distributor New wires & plugs New oil pan New starter New fan New radiator New chambered dual exhaust Detroit Speed headlight motor conversion kit New hood & hinges New carpet
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door